Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Testing, 1, 2...

Alright!  So I finally got this up and running, and feel (at least somewhat) familiar with the controls, options, etc.  I've linked the blog to Picasa, an online photo sharing app, to make picture viewing a bit easier.  And I love photos, so there will probably be more pics than text.

This is really just an experimental post.  Nothing too exciting to report, except for the fact that I still haven't starting packing.  But I guess that's not really exciting anyways...

But you should subscribe - because starting Sunday, there will be many new happenings.  And I would love to hear from all my friends and family who I'm going to miss dearly!  It hasn't hit me yet that I'm leaving the wonderful 01970.  So don't be a stranger, because I will be extremely Skype-able.

I'm done blabbing.  The end.

4 comments:

  1. yay for Camille!!! I'll miss youu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job setting this thing up Camille! I see you still like the color purple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thailand - Cool. Is Thai Iced Tea really a drink there? And Pad Thai? I want some of your great pictures, particularly like to see what you can do with food! Check out Anthony Bourdain's trips to Thailand on A Cooks Tour or No Reservations. It's looks wild!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be high up in the air heading straight to Bangkok about now.
    Have a safe landing!

    ReplyDelete